Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012

sky

I am very busy. but because today is the day of weekend, I had the opportunity to make a post! see what I wear skirts? I bought this skirt from indonesia fashion blogger, diana! you can buy it here, and I wear a necklace that is unique, it's from an online store "rrobateen"



                                                               
         
                                                                  necklace - rrobateen
                                                             twoslit skirt - shopcallmediiyn


11 komentar:

  1. super love everything that you wore ☺

    BalasHapus
  2. nice blog. I looove your style and you're face is sooo cute!

    Xxo

    BalasHapus
  3. cute skirt super love the color! :)

    want to follow each other?
    xx

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice skirt:) mind to follow back?

    BalasHapus
  5. love your skirt and the necklace hun :)

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST
    at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus